Convert your PS3 into a multimedia center
Thanks to PS3 Media Server, you will be able to play all kinds of multimedia contents from your domestic computer by means of your Sony video game console. PS3 Media Server is nothing else than a UPnP server that uses the DLNA protocol to be able to receive data streams from the computers connected to a local network and encode it so as to show it on the TV through the console.
- Stream or transcode all kinds of multimedia contents with hardly any effort.
- Includes the Mplayer/FFmpeg packages to ensure the playback.
- Doesn't require previous configuration or complicated settings.
- Can transcode MKV, FLV, OGM, AVI... in real time.
- Transcode ISO images and VIDEO_TS folders.
- Transcode audio in OGG, FLAC, MPC and APE format.
- Direct transmission of DTS and DTS-HD to the receiver.
- Stream the format that the game console supports natively: MP3, JPG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, AVI, MP4, TS, M2TS or MPEG.
- Generate automatic thumbnails of your videos.
- Show thumbnails of RAW images.
- Browse ZIP and RAR folders.
- Includes basic support for Xbox 360.
Turn your console into a complete server
Now you'll be able to enjoy all your PC's contents through your PS3. Furthermore, this software isn't only compatible with this game console: it can also work with Xbox 360.
Download PS3 Media Server and make the most of all the possibilities of the Sony game console.
- This download requires Java Runtime Environment 7.0 or above, which is installed automatically once the file is launched.